Monday, August 2, 2010

Village in the Snow


I read "Village in the Snow".

One day, Chip, Biff, Kipper, Wilma and Wilf listen to a story of a book that is "Village in the Snow". They like the story and they will experience like the story.

When they are Biff's room, the magic key is glow!! And they are Village in the snow. Kipper is so excited and he jumps!!

When they play with snow, Wilma finds a little boy. He is pulling a toboggan and some foods are on the toboggan. And three big boys runs up and they pushes the little boy and the toboggan and his dog is kicked by a boy. They mess up those. The children help him.



They strike on an idea. The idea is that Kipper dresses up as the little boy and they try to be even with three big boys. Kipper puts on the little boy's hat, coat and scarf. The boys are cheated, the children avenge on them.

After that they go to the little boy's house. He lives with his grandfather and his dog. His grandfather entertains them for cakes and drink. The little boy tells his grandfather about recent fight!!When they play with toboggans, the magic key is glow. They come back from the village to Biff's room.

I remembered my memory. The memory is about high school trip in Hokkaido. I had been there four years ago. I was surprised at big snow and I felt the cold. I played ski for the first time. I learned ski during three days. The first day, I couldn't slide. The second day, I could slide a little. The third day, I thought that I want to slide many times. But , I couldn't slide by snowstorm.

I want to go there again and I want to ski!!!!!

(315 words)


Village in the Snow, 978-0-19-845188-4, Oxford Reading Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment