Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good Old Mum


I read "Good Old Mum". Mum masquerades a Santa Claus!! First, she puts on a big red nose, she looks like a Pierrot. Second, she puts on a big pillow with a belt and big boots. Kipper and Floppy see her. Next, she puts on big white eyebrows and a big white beard. Finally, she puts on a red robe and hat. She is a Santa Claus!! Also, Kipper and Floppy dresses up!!

I remembered my memory about Santa Claus. I had believed that Santa Claus comes my home and he gives s present until I was a fifth grade year student.
When I was about 6 years old, I told that I wanted ”Jenny House". In December, I went to Daiei with my mother and grandma. We went to toys shop, my mother asked me about Christmas present. She said that "Do you want Jenny House, don't you?" I said "Yes". And she said me "I will call up a Santa Claus and I will ask him to give it for you." While my grandma and I waited her. I wondered it, so I asked my grandma about the telephone number of the house of a Santa Claus. Then she said that is one-two-three...

This is a real story. I think that children are pure!!!!!

My parents said that they were afraid whether I found it. They hided it in a closet, and I used to go up top closet.
(237 words)

Good Old Mum, 978-0-19-846371-9, Oxford Reading Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment