Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shopping places in the center of Kumamoto City

Shopping places are very good. I will introduce about stores in the center of Kumamoto City. There are many stores where we can buy a lot of things. There are two shopping streets in the downtown. Those are Kami-tori and Shimo-tori. On Kami-tori, News is.It is an affiliated store of Tsuruya. At News, Plaza is . It is popular among young people. Cosmetics, pouches and statinaries are sold there. When I give my friends birthday presents, I often buy that. On Shimo-tori, Parco is. At Parco, there are many clothes shops and that are popular among young people. Especially, Retro girl is popular. I think that clothes in the shop are cheaper than any other clothes shop in Parco. Also, Daiei is on Shimo-tori. Foods, daily necessaries and clothes are sold there. In evening, there are many people at the food counter because foods cheapen. Also, along Shimo-tori, there is a department store, Tsuruya. It is popular among people that live in Kumamoto. We can buy clothes, foods, cosmetics and jewelries. Because there are high quality goods, I often can’t buy goods there. However, it takes place many events. Every year, special products of the whole of country are gathered there. For example, I have been to the event about Kyoto. Foods and traditional handiworks were sold there. In downtown of Kumamoto City, there are lots of stores. You will able to enjoying spending times there.
(237 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yukimi.

    I'm Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you!
    I'm looking forward to read your topic.

    Do you often go Tsuruya for shopping?
    I hope so. And I hope you will go shopping to Tsuruya and to buy many things. I have many friends working at Tsuruya.

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    ________________________
    Qatar online fashion shop

    ReplyDelete