Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Presents for Dad


I read "Presents for Dad". This is a heartwarming story. Dad is going into a hospital because he is breaking his leg. Mum, Chip, Biff and Kipper go to the hospital and visit Dad. They take him a bouquet, a box of chocolates and a bunch of grapes. Finally, Mum gives Dad a kiss. Dad looks so happy!!!!!


I've never ever gone into a hospital but I had visited my grandpa had entered a hospital. I knew that health is so important and I thought that I must cherish my family. It is a story when I was a junior high school student.



At that time, I joined a brass band club so I was so busy and I had not met him for a long time. And I didn't want to go to his house because the place is country and I I didn't think that my family was important.


One day, I practiced to play a tune in a music room. And a teacher who took charge of my class came there. I heard about my grandpa. I heard that he succumbed to cerebral infarction.


I came back to my house hastily and my family went to a hospital is at Hitoyoshi. When we reached there, my grandma stood up a corridor. We entered a sickroom, I saw my grandpa's face. He got a ventilator. After that, a doctor who is a physican in charge explained about My grandpa's condition. He said that for two weeks will to be most critical for his illness.


Fortunately, he had lived three years since he succumbed. He may enjoy in heaven.
(270 words)
Presents for Dad, 0-19-845047-8, Oxford Reading Tree



No comments:

Post a Comment