Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yusukedera

I will introduce a new country!!!!!!

Hello everyone. This is Keito. We researched about the country, Euskedera. We could find it a nice country. So now we are going to tell you about Euskedera! First, I want to tell you about the history of this country.

This country was created 300 years ago. So this is new country. And this country was created by a girl. Yes, the girl is Shimady Alexandra Ai I. She has mother who is Spanish and father who is French. One day she had a fight with her parents. Because she wanted to eat more grapes but her parents never allowed her. Ai said, “I wanna eat more grapes! Give me more grapes! I can never live without grapes!” But her parents got amazed of her and they said, “We felt utterly scandalized. If you keep eating grapes more than this, you’re gonna be grape girl!” Hearing that, Ai ran out of her house. And she said, “I wanna eat grape everyday. I wanna live among grapes. To make my wish come true, I have to make country of grape…” And she said in succession, “I have to think about the design of my country” She had a good idea soon! “I know! I will make my country between Spain and France so I use a country’s design of flag!” And the flag is made. This flag has France’s flag, has 3 lines and three kinds of grape, one is green, one is purple and one is pink. And she made her country by herself finally though we don’t know the way.
Now the president of Euskedera is Shimady Alexandra Ai III. But this country is dictatorship. So there is no right for nations. Everything is decided by Shimady. So there is no government, too. So when she is cross, many people will be capital punishment. But when she is happy, she gives nations bonuses. So everything depends on her humor.

Next, I am going to tell you about traditional clothing in this country. This country is famous for grapes. So traditional clothing has grape designs. This country’s traditional clothing is T-shirt and half long pants. They are so simple. A big grape is on the center of the T-shirt and two grapes on the pants. And what is more, there are shoes that ha design of grape!

Finally, I am going tell you about the sports in this country. Euskedera has a traditional sport. It is Grape Tennis. It has almost the same rule as ordinary tennis. But some are different from it. First, they use grapes instead of balls. Second, if you hit grapes strongly and crash it, you will lose. So you have to be careful not to crash grapes. Third, if you eat the grape, you will be told to get out of there. Be careful! But it is so fun sport. I hope you like it.
That’s all of my part! Thank you for listening!

My country has famous fruits. First it is banana. Banana was traditional fruits. Latter, she will talk about banana’s interesting history. Second, it is strawberry, which color is red. However, it is bigger than Japanese strawberry. It is so sweet. Third it is grape. These are colorful, green, purple, and pink. It is grapes of a seedless type. That size is like the table tennis’s ball a grain. So we can eat more. Citizen can eat green and purple. However queen Ai can only eat pink grape. She likes it very much, so she eats every day. It is expensive. It is so sweeter than any other grapes. If eat it every day, you will be beautiful. It is so rare grape.

Japanese always drink green tea or water, but Eusukedera is not. They like grape, so they drink grape juice every day. If you are over eighteen years old, you can drink alcohol. We can drink wine every night and we can go bar.

They eat raisin bread and grape juice every morning, and in addition they eat deserts. It is grape souse on rare cheese cake, grape jam on the yoghurt, yoghurt in the many famous fruits and fresh fruits. They eat grape every time!!!

I would like to talk about plants, animals and famous natural sites of our country. First, I will introduce plants. There are some fruit trees. We can gather up bananas, grapes, peaches and so on.

Second, I will introduce Animals. There are a lot of giraffes. About 1890, they were discovered by a man for the first time. The man’s name is Kiyomasa Kato. His hobby was travelling, so he had visited there with his family. At that time, the color of giraffe was white and they didn’t have any brown spots on their body. After ten years, a great many people visited there to see giraffes. Some visitors planted with a banana tree. Because they have eaten those every day, the color of their body became yellow and they had some brown spots.

Next, I will introduce famous natural sites. We have some natural sites. For example, we have a beautiful site where many colorful butterflies gather. Butterflies eat many kinds of fruits. Butterflies that eat mangoes or oranges have orange wings. Butterflies that eat kiwi fruits have yellow green wings. So, color of fruits effect their wings.

Finally, Yusukedera has many great things. I can’t tell all of them. You will have fun, if you come to our country. Please coming !!!!!
(907 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment