Tuesday, September 28, 2010

International Cocktail Party 1

Monday, I took part in an international cocktail party in speaking class. We must choose our new country, job, hobby and dislike. And we introduced ourseleves class mates. I imagined new person. I will introduce oneself and four people that I have met in the party!!!!!


My name is Teresa and I'm from Italy. I am a race car driver, so I like cars. I am married to a man in last spring. He is also a race car driver. My hobby is pets. My husband and I love dogs, so we have two dogs in our house. I dislike hot weather. Because Kumamoto was very hot in this summer, I wanted to go to Hokkaido.
First, I met Adila. She is from Morroco and she is a dancer. Her hobby is music and she dislikes high places.
Second, I met Laura. She is from Canada and she is a translator. Her hobby is watching movies and she dislikes thunder.
Next, I met Pedro. He is from Spain and he is a firefighter. His hobby is watching movies and he dislikes dogs.
Finally, I met Amara. He is from Egypt and he is a painter. His hobby is automobiles and he dislikes spicy food.
(199 words)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Yukimi! I like spicy foods.
    I wanna go to Italy someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you met lots kind of people;)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yukimi.
    It's great! I wanted meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kate!!
    Yeah, I met people that have many kinds of works.

    ReplyDelete