Thursday, September 23, 2010

My favorite travel


I want to travel Kyoto with my friends because I like so Japanese history. Although I had been there when I was a junior high school student, I did not enjoy enough. I want to go to the Nijyo Castle and the Heian Shrine and so on. When I traveled there for school trip, I visited the Kinkaku Temple, the Ginkaku Temple and the Kiyomizu Temple and so on. The Kinkaku Temple was so beautiful and I was so surprised. The Ginkaku Temple was so tasteful and the Kiyomizu Temple was so wonderful. Also, I want to visit the Mibu Temple. It is concerned with Shinsengumi. When the historical drama “Shinsengumi” was broadcasted on TV, I watched it every time. I want to go there early.
(126 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, yukimi;)
    I want to go to Mibu temple and I like SHINSENGUMI, too!!
    Let's go to Kyoto someday together:)
    Emi:9

    ReplyDelete