Monday, December 20, 2010

December 18th

I went to a Chinese noodle shop, Niboraya with Miki and Shiori. Afetr they took a supplementary lecture, we arranged to meet at the bus stop of the Tsuruya. I went there by walking. The noodle was so delicious. I added dried bonito in thee noodle. It is also delicious. After we finished to eat it, we went to a beauty salon to decide on a coming-of-age ceremony. I'm looking forward to go to the ceremony, but I must go to the beauty salon at five am in the day. Before the night, I will go bed earlier. After we got out the beauty salon, we went to Parco. We looked many clothes in many shops and we went to News. Shiori bought a jacket. (125 words)

2 comments:

  1. Where is the Niboraya?? I wanna go sometime;)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Yukimi★Hellow!! Thank your comment★☆
    Two shops Niboraya are builed in downtown. One is in Nishiginza douri near the Donki Ho-te. And the other is in Sakaba douri. Please continue to walk until the Doujindou from towards Tsuruya and turn right the corner. You will be able to find the shop easily!!

    ReplyDelete