Monday, December 27, 2010

My favorite magazine


My favorite magazine is Non-no. It is a fashion magazine for young women. When I was a high school student, I bought it for the first time. Now, I don't buy it every month. I usually see it in the library. I can know present fashion only I can see it. Also, I have taken courses of librarian since this April. A teacher taught us that situation of the publishing. She said to us, "The publishing also struggle under the weight of a sluggish economy, so they add appendixes to books." If you go to a book store, some magazines that are added appendixes are arrayed. I knew that publishing companies are working out a strategy to raise boost sales. I will also see the magazine in the next year. (130 words)

2 comments:

  1. I often read that magazine at the library too;)
    wish they will have more magazines there.lol

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!!
    Wow!! What's your favorite fashion magagine?

    ReplyDelete