Monday, November 15, 2010

About Speaking class


I took the Speaking 4 in the fourth period on Monday. I interviewed some classmates, so I will introduce them.

First, I interviewed them about themselves.


Haruna has written a letter to a foreign country. In this summer, she went to Minnesota in America. She sent letters to her host family. When she talks about them, she always smiles.

Yuki has travelled overseas. She has been to so many contries. Because I've never travelled overseas, I want to go to Hawai earlier.

Sayano is studying a second foreign language. She is studying Korean. According to what, my friends that is studying Korean said to me, "To study Korean is so interesting". I also wanted to learn it.

Hisashi has broken bones of his lower back. He might injure it when he played basketball.

Eri has never ridden on the Shinkansen. I also have never ridden on it. Because I'm going to Kyoto in my school days, I want to go there by the Shinkansen.

Megumu didn't eat breakfast this mornig. She over slept this mornig. I also over slept. I must get up by eight at the latest but I got up at eight ten this mornig. I will go to bed twelve.

Keito likes to drink Japanese sake. I also like to Japanese sake. His favorite Japanese sake is "Reizan". Until two months, I worked part-time jobs at a wedding hall as a service stuff. In a weding celebrations, Black Kirishima was ordered by many guests.
Ayano dosn't like natto because she hates the taste and smell. I like normal natto better than ground and fermented natto.

Next, I interviewed them about jobs.

Yuki's father is a public officer and her mother works part-time jobs. She wants to try to work as a breeder once because she likes animals. One day, she was looking at pictures of hamsters. And if she doesn't have to think about money, she want to work as a patissier.
Megumu's father is a history teacher and her mother also is music teacher. She wants to try to work as a cook once. And if she doesn't have to think about money, she want to be a singer. Because she likes Superfly, I want talk about Superfly.

Yuuki's father works in a television station as a stuff. His father is a houceworker. He wants to try to work as a hotel employee once. And if he doesn't have to think about money, he wants to light work.

Keito's father works in a factry and his mother is a caregiver. He wants to try to work at a garbage disposal once because he wants to ride on a car that employees can carry garbages!! ha ha ha! And if she doen't have to think about money, he wants to be a singer.

Monami's father works at Honda and her mother works part-time jobs at home-center. She wants to try to work as a queen because she wants to manage money of her country!!!!! a ha ha!
And if she doesn't have to think about money, she wants to be a mechanic.


That' all!! They have power of creation!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment