Monday, November 29, 2010

Speaking class


I interviewed two classmates in Speaking class in four period.


First, I interviewed Ayano. She recommended Java Java. It is a shop of karaoke. If we pay ten yen every each hour, we can sing songs there. In addition, if we pay three hundreds yen at first, we drink soft drink. The shop open at one p.m. It is in Yatsushiro City.


Next, Narisa taught me place Hisashi recommend. It is MacDonald's fast-food restaurant. We can eat a hamburger, an apple pie and a small size drink only one hundred yen. He usually macs in Hakuzan and Shimo to-ri. We can get full within five hundreds yen and there are a wireless LAN in Macs.


At last, I recommend Parco. It's a clothes shop. We can look at a lot of clothes and we find the present fashion. And we can go there easy because the shop is in downtown. Whenever I go there, I go to Lowrys Farm, Retro Girl and Monkey Banana. A price of a T-shirt is about two thousands yen and a price of skirt is about three thousands yen. Also, a price of a dress is four thousands yen. (193 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment