Monday, November 8, 2010

November 7th

I went to a construction skill school to vote for a mayoral election. I really felt that I ma twenty years old. After that, I went to Yume-town Hamsen. I looked may kinds of things and I bought a makeup remover and sunblock cosmetics. After I came back, I slept from five to seven. Although I slept in evening, I could sleep in before night enough.

Because I have a sore throat, I will go to a hospital. In this week, I must go to a dental office because I found a cavity when I looked my teeth with a mirror. (100 words)

4 comments:

  1. Do you mean "Hamasen". I rarely go there. My impression is that it's a little smaller than Hikari no Mori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Is that your first time to vote? I haven't voted yet!
    You have many problems ne? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I have been already 20, I have not been to election!

    i do not like dentist....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments!!
    I rarely go Hikari no Mori.

    Yes!!
    My for first time.
    Thank you, I take care!!

    Me too!!
    I must go a dental office to take checkup.

    ReplyDelete