Friday, April 23, 2010

Happning in yesterday

Yesterday, I left school at 6:00, I took a bus bound for Kotsuu center. And I got off the bus at Touricyousuji. I took a bus that pass the nearest bus stop. In the bus, it happened. When the bus stopped, a man spoke to a bus driver. A man said " A bag is on a seet, I think it is hers. " Just before, a girl student got off the bus so he said. And the driver heard about it, he carryed her the bag. Fortunately, she stopped a pedestrian crossing. I think that she was very luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I had left mine in a bus. When I was a freashman in this school, I left my cell phones. After all, I went to Motoyama office.I thought that the man and the driver are excellent

(136 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Yukimi.
    I'm Yui, a commentator for your blog.

    The man and the bus driver are so kind!
    I think the school girl was so lucky, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!
    Yui!!!!!Thank you for your comment.
    I'll look your blog★

    ReplyDelete