Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My favorite fruit ★


My favorite fruit is strawberry. When I was a freshman in KGU, I took part in freshman camp. On the second day, I picked strawberrys for the first time. I ate 40 strawberries!! My friends ate only about 20 strawberries. Then, I was absorbed in eating that. I was so happy because that was very delicious. When I am a junior high school student, my grandfather planted seedling strawberries in his field. In May, there were a lot of strawberries in the field. That was very sour because he had not used any fertilizer. But it was delicious because I like sour fruits. But I like sweets that is used strawberries, after all I love a fresh strawberry!!
(118 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,yukimi:)
    I like strawberry too!
    I remember that you ate 40 strawberries;)
    Shall we go to eat sweets somewhere?
    From Emi:9

    ReplyDelete