Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Secret Room

I read this book. This story is a heartwarming, wonderful story. I will introduce this story easily. This is story of family. The family members are Dad, Mom, a daughter, sons and a dog. The daughter is Biff, the son is Chip and Kipper, the dog is Floppy. One day, Dad was in Biff's room and he looked a wallpaper. Biff thought that she wants to change new wallpapers.So,everybody wents to a store and Biff chose a wallpaper is a checked. After they came back their house, they pulled the old wallpaper off.Then Biff found a door, and Mom opened the door. There is a little house on a table. They looked inside. And it looked like their house and there were 5 dolls in the house. Surprisingly, 5 dolls were like them. When Biff was sleeping, she dreamed about that 5 dolls.

This story was remembered my childhood. When I was 5 years old, my father presented me
"Shirubania family". It was a birthday present. It were a toy of house and some dolls of rabbit. And I could open a door of the house, there were many things that were a kitchen, a bed, etc...It was catched living spaces of people. I played with that with my friends. Today, I'll take out "Sirubania family" after an interval of 12 years.
(221 words)


The Secret Room, Oxford Reading Tree, 978-0-19-845156-3

No comments:

Post a Comment