Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Speaking3 Classmate

Hi!! I begin to write the occurrences of the day. Yesterday, I had 5 classes. I took Writing 3, Communication of different culture1, Speaking 3 and Reading 3. In Speaking 3 Class, I interviewed 2 people. So I introduce them. First, I interviewed Keito N. He is 19 years old. His birthday is in November. He lives in Toroku by hisself. His favorite foods are sweet things. For example he likes vanilla ice cream. He is from Oita. His hobby is listening to music. His favorite music is R&B in foreign countries. He likes Lady Gaga. His favorite sport is volley ball. Next, I interviewed Narisa Y. She is 19 years old. Her birthday is in June. She lives in Shimasaki with her family. She went to Daiichi High School. Her favorite foods are Pizza Pasta. Especially, she likes Peperoncino. Her favorite music is R&B, POP. Her favorite singers are Ne-Yo, Mariah Carey. Her hobby is watching foreign sitcoms. Her favorite sport is tennis.
(165 words)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yukimi,
    Very good, but one small point. Please put a space between numbers and words. This includes the label. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm harattyo
    How do your speaking class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr.Tomei. Ok!! I understood.
    Thank you very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mr. Harattyo!!
    Nice to meet you. I enjoy Speaking class.

    ReplyDelete