Saturday, October 16, 2010

My favorite desserts


My favorite desserts are fruits and yoghurts. In every fall, I usually eat Japanese pears and grapes. In last weekend, I ate Japanese pears that were so juicy and sweet. I also like grapes. In every winter, I usually eat oranges and strawberries. I was so crazy about oranges when I was a junior high school student, so I had eaten three oranges in a day. My tongue and fingers became orange. Because my family members also like it, a near relative give a lot of oranges in a big box. I have a memory of oranges. When I was a fourth-year student in an elementary school, I went to Kawachi in Kumamoto on a study tour. I picked up those and those were so sweet. In addition, I eat a cup of yoghurt in every supper. (137 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment