Saturday, October 16, 2010

A shocking event

On 8th October, I took only two classes. After those are finished, I went to 412 to eat lunch with my friends. I put my bag and umbrella, and then I went to a rest room. In the rest room, I dropped my cell phone in a toilet bowl. I washed my cell phone quickly. The display of it was wrong. After I came back 412, I told my friends about my cell phone. They worried me because I came back there so late. I thought that I must eat my lunch, so I took off the lid off. I’m so surprised!! I brought an empty lunch box. I have two lunch boxes. I forgot that my mom said to me, “I can’t make your lunch tomorrow.” in before night. After lunch break is finished, I went to a Docomo shop in downtown by bus. A clerk told me the indemnification. I have sign up it. As a result, I exchanged my cell phone. It cost about 5,000 yen. My parents weren’t angry with me. I won’t put my cell phone into pockets of clothes. (186 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment