Saturday, October 16, 2010

My favorite drinks


My favorite drinks are C1000 takeda, Acerola water, soda pops, Coca-Cola and beers. I had just written C1000 takeda, so I will introduce others. Although there are many kinds of drinks in Japan, I like sour or carbonated drinks. I like Acerola water. The TV commercial is so cute and unique. Of course it is nice. I like soda pops, especially, I like Mitsuya soda pop. When I drink it, I feel refreshed. Also, I like Coca-Cola. Because I have never ever drunk a bottle of Coca-Cola, I want to drink it someday. My mum said to me, "I feel that a bottle of Coca-Cola is good better than a can of Coca-Cola." In addition, I like beers better than cocktails and alcoholic drinks of mixed with soda water or soda pop. (132 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment