Monday, May 24, 2010

Animal


When I was a elementary school student, I had a gold fish. I got it by my friend because she moved to Tokyo. I saw it every day. It is so cute. When I went to my grandfather's house, I brought it there. I thought that it died because of cold waters. Waters in the village are more colder than waters in Kumamoto city. I must careful enough if I have a pet.


I like dongs, so I want to have a Labrador Retriever. Because I have lived in a housing, I can't have it. I want to bring it when it is a puppy with my family in the future!! I like animals.
(113 words)

2 comments:

  1. I love dogs too!

    My grandma used to have a gold fish and it lived for 5 or 6 years!
    Lived quite long didn't it?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    Thank you your comment.

    Wow!!!!!
    The gold fish lived a long life!!

    ReplyDelete