Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 15th


Yesterday, I went to a my grandmother's home in Obiyama in Kumamoto City. I visited there in a long time. At 11:00, I went to Marusyoku in Hotakubo. I bought some fruits and I went to my grandmother's house. I talked with my grandmother and we took many pictures. I ate curry rice. It was so delicious!! At 13:00, I went to a bus stop with my grandmother. She brought me there. I took a bus and I went to the library in the school. I borrowed two English books and I went to the toilet. I happned to meet Ai!!!!! We talked a few minutes and I watched DVDs in AV corner. I watched "Full House". I watched 6 stories. I was moved the best by "The family meeting of The Tanners".

I will introduce the story. One night, Joey took care of D.J., Stephanie and Michelle because Danny went out. Joey is a Danny's bestfriend and he lives with Danny, Jesee and Danny's three daughters. I didn't know where Jesee was. Jesse is three daughter's uncle. D.J. and Stephanie asked Joey for watching a TV program. He permited D.J. and Stephanie to watch it because he don't want to be hate D.J. and Stephanie. When they were watching it, Danny camed back their home. He adviced Joey that Joey must prohibit bad things. The next evening, Joey worried because D.J. didn't come back home from a karate room, so he called up her frinend's home. And D.J. came back. He asked her why she didn't call up the home. They fought and he said her "Don't go out in this weekend". She reacted him because the games of karate will take place in that weekend. In the next mornig, but he speaked to her, she replied dryly. In the evening, Danny assembled family members, so they talked in family meeting. Because Danny and Jesee agreed Joey's opinion, D.J. went to her room. Joey went there and he talked with her. After all, they made up and he permited her to take part in the games will be able to take part in the games instead of she will not go out in the next weekend.

"Full House" made me happy!!!!!
(372 words)

2 comments:

  1. I like "Full House", too!! It's very interesting, and Michel is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you your comment!!
    I think so!!


    Also, I like Jesse. Do you like him?

    ReplyDelete