Thursday, May 6, 2010

April 30th


After I took two classes, I went to Tsuruya by bus. I bought some Japanese cakes to bring neighbors of my grandpa's house and my relatives. I left there at 13:25!! I hurried up to take a tram go to Kumamoto Station. I caught the tram. I arrived there at 13:50. And I took a ticket, I run platforms. I had promised to take the train leave at 14:05 with my mother. My father was staying at home because he worked during Golden Week. My mother had already taken the train, I caught the train. After we got down that, we took a cab. After I reached my grandpa's house, we went to Shizukosensei's house with my grandma. Shizukosensei is a my mother 's teacher. We went there to greet her. In the evening, I tried to make up a folding bed. It was ordered by grandma with a mail order. When I put up a bad fight, my uncle helped. After all, he almost put the bed together. Thank you uncle♪♪
(171 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment