Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My other classes


I have 16 classes in this semester. I introduce my classes on Tuesday. In 1st period, I take "Introduction of library". Ms. Yamada takes charge of the class and she is always fine. In 2nd period, I take "History of the western art". I can see many pictures in the class. In 3rd period, I take "Introduction of linguistics". In 4th period, I take "Introduction of Japanese". These classes are concerned in class of Japanese teacher course. In order to get credits, I will do my best.


In additon, I introduce classes in other days. On Monday, I take 4 classes. In 1st period, I take "Writing 3". I have no classes in 2nd period. In 3rd period, I take "Theory of communication of different culture 1 ". Ms. Tsutsui takes charge of the class and her lecture is interesting. In 4th period, I take "Speaking 3". I talk about theme with my classmates every time. Mr. Tomei takes charge of the class and we are laughed by his joke. In 5th period, I take "Reading 3". Mr. Kamimoto takes charge of the class and I learn rules of English paper. On Wednesday, I take 3 classes. In 1st period, I take "Listening 3". In 2nd period, I take "Survey of Information system A". This class concerned in class of librarian course. In 3rd class, I take "Introduction of Japanese history". On Thursday, I take 3 classes. In 1st period, I take "Biology". I can watch videos in the class. In 2nd period, I take "Theory of communication of different culture 2". In 3rd period, I have no class. In 4th period, I take "Phonetics of Japanese". In the class, I can meet two international students. They can speak Japanese very well. When I listened to their talks in Japanese, I was surprised. On Friday, I take 2 classes. In 1st period, I take "International society with Jappan". Mr. Osawa takes charge of the class and I can learn history of politics. In 2nd period, I take " American literary history ". I can learn American writings.

On Friday, I can come back my home early because I take only 2 classes.
(360 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment