Friday, May 7, 2010

Music!!!!!

Hello!! I took two classes. After I had lunch, I went to e-campus center and I am listening to musics by Youtube now. I am listening to a song by Kana Nishino. It is "Best Friend". This song is very good. It made me happy and I was impressed. I felt friendships are important again. I became to want to meet my friends that I had met in my life. Also I listened to "Aenakutemo feat. WISE" This song is very good too. Ai recommended her songs!! Thank you AiI want to get her songs by Recocyoku. In addition I listened to many songs. For example, I listened to "YELL" by Ikimonogakari. I almost cried. And I listened to Natsuiro by Yuzu. I was refleshed songs!Musics are excellent!!!!!
(128 words)

2 comments:

  1. Good evening again, yukimi;)
    I like "Best Friend" by Kana Nishino too!!!
    I think "YELL" is the best song on graduation ceremony!!
    Shall we go to Karaoke box next time??
    Emi:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!!
    Yes!! Let's go☆

    ReplyDelete