Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Self-Introduction

I was born on 13th September in 1990 in Kumamoto. I am an only child. My blood type is A.

I talk about my childhood. When I was 4 years old, I began to go the preschool. I played house with my friends. And I liked to read picture books. Especially, my favorite picture book was “Koedachan”. Because I had read the book many times, I had remembered the story. After I graduated from the preschool, I entered an elementary school. When I was a third-year student, I liked to ride an unicycle. I practiced to ride it. At last, I could ride it. I learned calligraphy and abacus. Although I left those, I want to meet teachers of calligraphy room and abacus room again.

I talk about my junior high schooldays. I belonged to the brass band club. I took charge of percussions. I played the xylophone, timpani and cymbals. Though it was hard for me to go together study and club activities, I learned many kinds of things. For example, I learned human relations. Especially, I learned how to involve with seniors.

I talk about my high school days. I went to a mission high school, so I had Christian classes . When I was a junior, I belonged to the broadcast club. I broadcasted with members on lunch times. Because I’ve never gone there and I've never met teachers since I graduated from the school. I want to meet them.

I am a student in KGU. I am taking lectures of librarian course and lectures of Japanese teacher course. Also, I am absorbed in listening to music by Youtube. I always listen to J-POP.
(275 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment