Monday, May 24, 2010

My best friend,Their best friends

I introduce my best friend. She is 19 years old. She has a medium hair and thin. She makes her lunch every day. It is her habit. She makes much of her friends. It is her good point. When we were elementary school students, we met!! My memorable experience with her is that I played badminton with her.


I was introduced Misaki's best friend. Her best friend is Yukiko. She has a brown hair and she is tall, smart and so cute. She helds her nose and she sleeps. That are her habits. She is very interesting and very kind. That are her good points. Misaki met with Yukiko in this university. Misaki's memorable experience with Yukiko is that Yukiko came Misaki's house in February in this year.


I was introduced Ai's best friend by Hisaki. Ai's best friend is Yukari. She is short and she has a black long hair and she is having her hair permed. She studies English hard, she doesn't be late and she uses her cell phone every day. That are her habits. Her good points are studying English hard, she is kindness,broad-minded and interesting. Ai and Yukari went to same school and they met on lunch time in a day in the high school. Ai's memorable experience with Yukari is that they went to dinner and they took part in freshman camp in this year.
(229 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment